Dried Silver Nanoparticles
NanoComposix’s dried silver nanopowders are formulated with polymer or alkanethiol surface coatings which allow the nanoparticles to easily be redispersed as unagglomerated dispersions in a variety of solvents. We have verified the redispersion with transmission electron microscopy (TEM), UV-visible spectroscopy and dynamic light scattering. Please contact us if you would like other sizes.
N NanoXact, 0.02 mg/mL. Narrow size distribution, wide variety of surfaces.
D NanoXact, dried. Available only with PVP.
B BioPure, 1 mg/mL. Purified and concentrated NanoXact. Sterile and endotoxin-free. (Not available dried.)
E Econix, 5 mg/mL. Larger quantities, lower cost.
D Econix, dried. Available only with PVP.
Organic (non-polar: hexane, toluene, chloroform, etc.)
Dodecanethiol-Stabilized Silver Nanopowders
- Unagglomerated after dispersion into hexane, toluene, chloroform and many other organic solvents
- Dodecanethiol capping agent
- Available with a size of 4 nm, with CV <25%.
PVP-Stabilized Silver Nanopowders
- Unagglomerated after dispersion into water, DMF, acetonitrile, methanol and many other solvents
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) surface coating (0.3–4.0% PVP as excipient)
- Sizes ranging from 5–200 nm with narrow distributions, CV’s <15% (<30% for Econix)