150 nm Gold Nanoshells for Conjugation
- Ultrabright label for lateral flow up to 20x increases in lateral flow diagnostic sensitivity over 40 nm gold
- Only minor changes to existing lateral flow assays necessary to use nanoshells
- All BioReady products are specially formulated for lateral flow and biodiagnostics
- 120 nm silica core diameter with a 15 nm gold shell
- Surfaces available:
- NHS, provided as a dried powder with reaction kit components included (small reaction kits reconstitute to 100 µL of 20 OD gold for each unit; large reaction kits reconstitute to 1 mL of 20 OD gold for each unit)
- Carboxyl (îCOOH), provided at 20 OD in DI water
Which Surface Should I Choose?
at pH 7
Certificate of Analysis Examples
Please note that these are representative Certificates of Analyses (CoAs) provided as examples for this product. We provide a unique batch-specific CoA with each product during shipment; only the CoA that arrives with your product should be referred to for actual characterization and measurement data. If you would like an electronic copy of the CoA for the product you received or the material(s) we currently have in stock, please contact us.
|Product Line||Surface||Example Certificate of Analysis||Product #||Price|
|BioReady||NHS, Dried||Download ↓||GSNR150-3SR||$95+|
|BioReady||NHS, Dried||Download ↓||GSNR150-3SRF||$120+|
|BioReady||NHS, Dried||Download ↓||GSNR150-10SR||$245+|
|BioReady||NHS, Dried||Download ↓||GSNR150-10SRF||$315+|
|BioReady||NHS, Dried||Download ↓||GSNR150-1LR||$225+|
|BioReady||NHS, Dried||Download ↓||GSNR150-1LRF||$235+|
|BioReady||Carboxyl, 20 OD||Download ↓||GSXR150-5M||$125+|
|BioReady||Carboxyl, 20 OD||Download ↓||GSXR150-30M||$535+|
|BioReady||Carboxyl, 20 OD||Download ↓||GSXR150-100M||$1,495+|
Gold nanoshells produced under license to US patent numbers 6,344,272, 6,685,986, and 7,371,457. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information.