AmpliDetect is a quick, cost-effective solution that eliminates both the use of expensive nucleic acid dyes and the need to perform gel-electrophoresis for verification of amplification.
nanoComposix’s AmpliDetect assay is a universal tool for simple and quick detection of nucleic acid sequences and other molecules labeled with fluorescein (FITC/FAM) and biotin. Unlike other systems, AmpliDetect incorporates nanoComposix’s ultra-bright gold nanoshell reporters to increase visual sensitivity by up to 20% and reduce the amount of sample required for optimal device performance, enabling detection of your target of interest in just 10 minutes.
- On-par or stronger positive signal reporting compared to a leading competitor amplicon (Biotin-FITC) assay
- Lower false-positive signal reporting compared to a leading competitor amplicon (Biotin-FITC) assay
- High sensitivity, lower background and lower non-specific Binding (NSB) achieved through specific affinity reagents and Gold Nanoshell reporter particles
- Complementary technical and assay development support available upon request; contact us at email@example.com
The kit includes the following components:
- AmpliDetect Lateral Flow Test Cassette Devices: box of 25 tests
- Assay Running Buffer: 25 mL
Download instructions for use
Product number: ADLF-25T
Please contact us if you are interested in purchasing an AmpliDetect assay.