150 nm Gold Nanoshells with Streptavidin
- Ultrabright label for lateral flow up to 20x increases in lateral flow diagnostic sensitivity over 40 nm gold
- Only minor changes to existing lateral flow assays necessary to use nanoshells
- All BioReady products are specially formulated for lateral flow and biodiagnostics
- 120 nm silica core diameter with a 15 nm gold shell
- Provided at 10 OD in DI water
nanoComposix Last Call
Click here to see discontinued and premium one-off products offered at reduced prices
Certificate of Analysis Examples
Please note that these are representative Certificates of Analyses (CoAs) provided as examples for this product. We provide a unique batch-specific CoA with each product during shipment; only the CoA that arrives with your product should be referred to for actual characterization and measurement data. If you would like an electronic copy of the CoA for the product you received or the material(s) we currently have in stock, please contact us.
|Product Line||Surface||Example CoA||Product #||Price|
|BioReady||Streptavidin, 10 OD||Download Example ↓||GSIR150-200U||$125+|
|BioReady||Streptavidin, 10 OD||Download Example ↓||GSIR150-1M||$395+|
|BioReady||Streptavidin, 10 OD||Download Example ↓||GSIR150-5M||$1,595+|
|BioReady||Streptavidin, 10 OD||Download Example ↓||GSIR150-10M||$2,695+|
Gold nanoshells produced under license to US patent numbers 6,344,272, 6,685,986, and 7,371,457. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information.