- TEM, UV-Vis, and DLS data provided with every batch
- Unagglomerated and monodisperse
- Sizes from 20–400 nm with CVs of < 12%
- Available with bare silica and amine-terminated surfaces
- Provided either as a dried powder or in solution at 10 mg/mL (20 nm silica is provided at 5 mg/mL). Standard silica particles are provided in water and amine-terminated silica particles are provided in ethanol
NanoComposix’s silica nanospheres are monodisperse with diameters 20 nm and up, and are available with bare and amine-terminated surfaces. Other sizes, surfaces (e.g. sulfhydryl) and larger quantities (up to 1 kg) are available as a custom request. Please contact us for pricing on custom particles or larger quantities.