❮ Back to Lateral Flow Immunochromatographic Assays
Not sure whether to choose citrate or carbonate?
Fill out this survey and we’ll send you free* 5 mL samples of each!
*shipping fees will apply
- As one of the world’s largest gold nanoparticle manufactures, we can leverage our scaled production to produce the highest quality and lowest priced gold colloid for diagnostic assays
- No commercial use license is required for our gold colloid products – simply purchase and use
Contact us for bulk pricing, custom packaging, quality audits, and other commercial support.
|Optical density (OD)
* For volumes greater than 100 mL, please contact us for bulk discount pricing
- An extensive characterization sheet is provided with all of our particles to ensure that each lot meets specification
- Unlike other vendors, we measure the mass concentration of the gold (not just the optical) density, allowing us to accurately calculate the binding surface area which is important for optimizing antibody loading
- Large lots combined with multi-year stability allows our customers to minimize manufacturing risk
- Dedicated technical support personnel to answer your questions
- Ability to bring assay development in-house
Proven record with customers