BioReady Conjugation Starter Kit
New to covalent conjugation? Need increased assay sensitivity?
Imagine an optimized system with time-after-time consistency that provides increased sensitivity and saves you time and money!
The nanoComposix BioReady Conjugation Starter Kit is a complete “classroom-in-a-box” with detailed protocols to help you produce robust covalently-bound conjugates. This kit is available with our ultra-bright gold nanoshells as the reporter particle and includes everything you need to optimize your conjugations.
Benefits of the kit include:
- Pre-validated consumables eliminate the risk of purchasing non-compatible reagents, saving weeks to months of unnecessary troubleshooting
- Increase your assay sensitivity up to 20-fold with gold nanoshells compared to 40 nm gold* nanoparticles
- Reduces antibody costs up to 65% compared to physisorption
- Increases conjugate stability in a wide range of sample matrices
- Eliminates the need for repeated pH and salt sweeps for each new lot of gold nanoparticles
- Saves time by reducing the number of conjugations necessary to find optimal antibody pairs
- Precisely controls the number of antibodies on the particle surface and extends the dynamic range in competitive assay formats
- Includes answers to frequently asked questions and troubleshooting tips to help you rapidly succeed in your diagnostic development projects
Already a conjugation expert? This kit eliminates the need to pre-screen and validate critical reagents and supplies to ensure your best chance of success when starting out with covalent conjugation to gold nanoshells*.
*Interested in a 40 nm or 80 nm Gold Starter Kit? Get all the benefits of robust covalent conjugates and a kit with pre-validated reagents and protocols. Contact us for more info.
nanoComposix Last Call
Click here to see discontinued and premium one-off products offered at reduced prices
Which Surface Should I Choose?
|Carboxyl||Learn more +||Covalent||
BioReady carboxyl (–COOH) gold is an effective and economical nanoparticle for covalent conjugations to proteins through carbodiimide crosslinker chemistry. Covalent coupling of proteins (e.g. antibodies) to a gold nanoparticle surface yields robust and stable gold particle conjugates. The nanoparticles are surface functionalized with a tightly bound monolayer that contains terminal carboxylic acid functional groups which can be activated through EDC/Sulfo-NHS chemistry to generate gold nanoparticle-antibody amide bonds. The EDC/Sulfo-NHS chemistry requires an extra step to activate the carboxyl group but can be performed at scale at reasonable cost, making carboxyl gold the most cost-effective method of covalently binding antibodies to gold.
Certificate of Analysis Examples
Please note that these are representative Certificates of Analyses (CoAs) provided as examples for this product. We provide a unique batch-specific CoA with each product during shipment; only the CoA that arrives with your product should be referred to for actual characterization and measurement data. If you would like an electronic copy of the CoA for the product you received or the material(s) we currently have in stock, please contact us.
|Product Line||Surface||Example CoA||Product #||Price|
|150 nm Gold Nanoshells, Carboxyl, 20 OD, 10 mL||Download Example ↓||GSZR150-10M||$495+|
|150 nm Gold Nanoshells, Carboxyl, 20 OD, 10 mL + 4 hours of consulting||GSZR150-10M||$895+|
Gold nanoshells produced under license to US patent numbers 6,344,272, 6,685,986, and 7,371,457. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information.